ICHM Canada needs More Volunteers to help shoulder the increasing responsibilities. Each of our working committees is asking for persons with new ideas and energy to join their team. We pray for persons with skills and experience and a sincere commitment to our cause to become members of the Board of Directors.
The Nominating Committee extends an invitation to come and join us as a volunteer. ICHM Canada has many opportunities for you – some of a shorter duration and some that require commitment over a longer period of time.
Please contact the ICHM office if you may be interested in working with this dynamic group of individuals who are engaged in helping to develop health and healing ministries in congregations and agencies.
Our goal is to build a Fundraising / Donor Development Committee that will:
- Accept responsibility for overseeing and supporting fund-raising plans
- Assist in identifying sources
- Ascertain the most appropriate strategy for a source
- Attend meetings with funding sources (when required)
- Support Special Events
- Support Other Fundraising Committees
- Project Coordination
The volunteer base of InterChurch Health Ministries can serve as assistants to staff providing a valuable asset in accomplishing tasks and extending resources. To be successful we are committed to developing and managing our fundraising volunteer programs in such a way as to emphasize that, for InterChurch Health Ministries and its volunteers to benefit the most from each other. This type of planning will provide lots of success: happy volunteers doing great work and achieving phenomenal results! There will be three kinds of volunteers required to carry out fundraising for ICHM. Those who enjoy:
- Timed projects such as Annual Appeal
- Planning work for Ongoing Activities such as events
- Day of duties such as manning a registration table, helping with décor and catering