The purpose of an InterChurch Health Ministries (ICHM) Canada Information Forum is to provide an overview of health and healing ministry in the church; the place and scope of Parish Nursing Ministry; the role of the Parish Nurse and the Health Committee; and the role of InterChurch Health Ministries (ICHM) Canada in providing support to congregations.
The forum discusses “how to start” your Health & Healing Ministry and what services and resources ICHM Canada can provide to congregations that seek a partnership relationship.
Topics covered include:
- Why is the church involved in health and healing?
- The role of InterChurch Health Ministries (ICHM) Canada
- What is a Parish Nursing Ministry?
- The role of the Parish Nurse
- How to move towards a health ministry
Information Forums are offered online to a group of people from your congregation, as the forum experience can help build a team to work together to develop strategies to begin and maintain a Health and Healing Ministry.