Education and Support Programs
Check the Calendar of Events for the next Education Day.
Special educational events are held annually for Parish Nurses, Clergy, Health Cabinet members and parishioners where topics related to parish nursing ministry issues, needs and concerns are addressed.
The focus for this continuing education event is often in response to suggestions, information or a request from our partnership Parish Nurses and their congregations and parishes.
In the past such Education Days have highlighted:
- Avoiding Burnout and Maintaining Compassionate Commitment to Ministry
- Faith Communities and Elder Abuse
- Ministering With The Marginalized
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Allergies
- Alzheimers: The Family And The Church
- Body, Mind and Spirit